13611 Normandy Blvd
Jacksonville, Florida 32221
Facebook: Click here
The Jacksonville Equestrian Center is situated on Jacksonville’s West Side on an easily accessible site from major highways I-295, US 301 and Interstate 10.
The indoor arena is a 123,000 sf multi-purpose building with a championship 150′ x 300′ arena. The footing is a clay/sand mixture that can be set up for multiple uses. The building seats 3,700 in permanent seats. Additional seating for 2,800 can be accommodated on the floor of the arena for other events.
• Two outdoor 36,000 sf show rings (150′ x 300′) clay/sand footing
• An 80,000sf rebound turf arena
• Four permanent barns with 422 stalls
• 1000 paved parking spaces
• 78 full hook up RV spaces, primitive camping spaces with a sewage dump station
• Outdoor patio and terrace area
• Event show office
• Indoor and outdoor vendor spaces with 30 & 50 amp service
• Participant support facilities
• Four concession stands
• Miles of trails – trail head at Jacksonville Equestrian Center
• Olympic size indoor pool with community center
• Regulation softball fields, adult softball fields
• Picnic pavilions
• Eighteen hole golf course
How much do you like this arena?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: