Equivent Take entries online for your event without any fees to you (the producer)
CIVIC CENTER-COVERED ARENA
Main building includes:
- Rodeo arena with rough stock chutes, holding pens and roping box with holding pens
- Bleachers – (Seating capacity – 4344)
- Concession Stands – two (2) concession stands
- Bathrooms – total of six (6) bathrooms main arena
- Offices and conference room
- Approximately 88,600 sq. ft.
Practice & Warm Up Arena Approximately – 31,360 sq. ft.
Two hundred and eight (208) total stalls Approximately 38,080 sq. ft.
New stalls added
Alley way connecting main arena with warm-up arena and stalls
Approximately 5,000 sq. ft.
Total 163,040 sq. ft. or
3.74 acres under roof
20. 30 and 50amp full service RV hookups.
50. 30amp electric and water RV hookups.
Click on a photo to enlarge
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- Rosepine, LA
- Singe, LA
- Fort Polk South, LA
- Evans, LA
- Merryville, LA
- Sugartown, LA
- Longville, LA
- Fort Polk North, LA
- New Llano, LA
- Grant, LA
- Leesville, LA
- Fullerton, LA
- Pitkin, LA
- Bon Wier, TX
- Ragley, LA
- Oretta, LA
- Mittie, LA
- Burkeville, TX
- Belgrade, TX
- Bel, LA
- Slagle , LA
- Reeves, LA
- Wiergate, TX
- Newton, TX
- River Point Equestrian Center – Haughton, LA 0 (0)
- Monroe Civic Center Pavilion – Monroe, LA 0 (0)
- T & M Lazy T. Arena – Jonesville, LA 0 (0)
- Florida Parishes Arena – Amite, LA 3.5 (2)
- Farr Park Horse Activity Center – Baton Rouge, LA 5 (2)
- Pointe Coupee Multi-Use Center – New Roads, LA 3.5 (6)
- SugArena at Acadiana Fairgrounds – New Iberia, LA 0 (0)
- Beauregard Parish Civic Center – DeRidder, LA 4.5 (2)
- Peart’s Tin-Top Arena – LeCompte, LA 3 (1)
- North Louisiana Expo Center – Ruston, LA 4.8 (5)
- Double R Arena – Stonewall, LA 4 (1)