The climate controlled, multi-purpose arena, the Coliseum is ideal for concerts, rodeos, motorcross, circuses, family shows and exhibits. The facility can meet the demands that any large event may require through its unique versatility and convenience.
A building wrought in history and success, the Lubbock Municipal Coliseum has played host to greats such as Reba, ZZ Top, Def Leppard, Aerosmith, Ozzy Osborne, Brooks & Dunn, Tim McGraw, Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus and Champions on Ice. Bob Hope and Elvis? You bet! Each spring the pro rodeo circuit makes its annual stop at the coliseum for the ABC Rodeo. Competitive rates and special tour rehearsal packages are available.
- 6,904 permanent seats
- 1,440 portable floor seats
- Computerized ticketing service
- Floor 105′ x 210′ (20,000 sq ft)
- Stage: 40′ x 60′ with 16′ sound wings
- Video Screens (North and South)
- Show power:
- 1: 400 amp-3 phase disconnect
- 1: 600 amp-3 phase disconnect
- 1: 60 amp-single phase disconnect
- Two dressing room complexes at north end of arena floor
- One dressing room on south concourse