- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: Jun 09 - 10 2023
- Time: All Day
- Jun 09 - 10 2023
- All Day
Hunt County Horseman Association
- You are able to bring your own shavings to the HCHA Show.
- We are requiring all dogs on a leashes for the safety of the dogs and people.
- We will be offering payment by Credit Card.
- HCHA will be providing dinner on Friday Nights. (Donations Appreciated)
Classes will begin at 4pm each Friday evening. We will make sure the hot water is turned on early for everyone to bathe their ponies & puppies! The show grounds will be open by noon on Friday.
STALLS & RV RESERVATIONS:
If you are planning on camping and need an RV spot (electricity & water) or a stall with shavings, please let Angie Middleton know ASAP. (214-641-9582) Stalls and RV spots will go fast! If you’d like us to hold stalls we will need a payment method (check or card) upon reservation. We know plans can change but if stalls aren’t cancelled 72 hours in advance of the show you are still responsible for paying.