Equivent Take entries online for your event without any fees to you (the producer)
[shortcode-weather-atlas city_selector=2387510 layout=”horizontal” background_color=”#b20505″ daily=5 sunrise_sunset=1]
Walker County Fair Association
Address: 3925 SH 30 West Huntsville, Texas 77340
Office 936-291-8763, Cell 936-661-8431
Mailing address: P.O. Box 1817 Huntsville, Texas 77342-1817
Office hours Monday thru Friday, 7:00 to 11:00 am and 1:00 PM to 4 pm
Facility Rental Informaton
**Now Accepting Credit Cards**
The Main Building is 200 ft. by 100 ft. for a total of 20,000 sq. ft… There is a kitchen/concession stand available for an additional fee. Tables, chairs and stages are available at additional cost, there is heating and air-conditioning. Maximum capacity is 1020 persons.
Rental Fees: Monday – Wednesday $600; Thursday – Sunday $1200; Tables are $1.00 ea. up to 125; Stages and Ramps are $5.00 ea. and Chairs are .25 ea. up to 600 (additional tables and chairs might be available upon request).
The Committeeman’s Room is approximately 75 ft by 50 ft. for a total of 3,750 sq. ft., kitchen is included, maximum capacity is 220 people.
Rental Fees:Monday – Wednesday $250, Thursday – Sunday $500; Tables are $1.00 ea; Chairs are .25 ea, Stages and Ramps are $5.00 ea (additional tables and chairs might be available upon request).
PATIO (adjacent to Main Building)
The Patio is approximately 100 ft by 62.5 ft, total 6,250 sq. ft., with no heat or air conditioning.
Rental Fees: Monday – Wednesday $200; Thursday – Sunday $400; Tables are $1.00 ea. and Chairs are .25 ea (tables and chairs are limited because square footage limitations.).
The Rodeo Arena is 125 ft. X 275 ft., with its own concession stand and public restrooms. Capacity for the arena is 3500 seating in bleachers on east and west sections.
Rental Fees:Without Lights $400; With Lights $500; Front Parking lot is designated for the Rodeo Arena spectators. Participants should park in the back BBQ/RV lot.
MIDWAY PATIO & STAGE
This area is 30 ft. x 20 ft with a small stage and is covered. Chairs and tables are available for a fee.
Rental Fees: $200 Parking would be between Main Building and Midway Patio area.
This area is 30 ft. x 20 ft. covered and 40 ft. x 15 ft. open area. Chairs and tables are available.
Rental Fees:$250 Parking would be outside fenced area.
live stock barn
The Livestock Barn is a covered pavilion approx. 160 ft x 100 ft. with lighting, electrical outlets, water faucets at the south east corner, large fans plus stages and bleachers are available
Rental Fees:Without Lights $300; With Lights $400; The East Parking lot is designated for use with the Live Stock Barn.
Front and East Parking Lots are available for carnivals, car shows, circus etc…
There are 150 RV hook-ups available at $20 per night, water and electrical ( No septic dumping)
All of our rentals require liability insurance available for a fee or the lessee may provide a copy of insurance coverage listing the Walker County Fair Association as additional insured. Any Insurance provided by lessee will be reviewed by the approving authority for the Association.
All of our rentals are required to contact Constable John Hooks for scheduling of security personnel. Every event should have one licensed Walker County security officer per every 100 people.
These expansive facilities can accommodate agricultural equipment displays, business meetings, trade days, swap meets, RV club gatherings, company picnics, birthday parties, BBQ Cook-Off’s, Rodeo events, Concert’s, Quincenera’s, Anniversaries, Weddings/Receptions, Carnivals, Reunions or Trail Ride groups.
The indoor facilities are smoke free and glass bottles are prohibited on all fairground property.
There is a $500 to $1,000 damage/clean-up deposit required.The damage/clean-up deposits are determined by the type event that is scheduled.
For specific pricing call or come by the Main Office located in the front parking lot of the Fair grounds
- Dripping Springs Ranch Park – Dripping Springs, Tx 4.5 (2)
- Cactus Arena – Stanton, Tx 4.5 (8)
- Lone Star Arena – Red Oak, Tx 4 (1)
- Hill Country Youth Exhibition Center Indoor Arena – Kerrville, TX 4 (1)
- Fort Bend County Fairgrounds – Rosenberg, TX 0 (0)
- Expo Center of Taylor County Abilene, Tx 4.5 (2)
- Walker County Fairgrounds – Huntsville, TX 0 (0)
- Uvalde County Fairplex Indoor Arena – Uvalde, TX 0 (0)
- Wharton County Fairgrounds – Wharton, TX 4 (1)
- West Texas Horse Center – Odessa, TX 4 (2)
- Denton County Fairgrounds – Denton, TX 3 (1)
- County Line Cowboy Church Arena – Sunset, TX 0 (0)
- Black Gold Arena – West, TX 4.5 (4)
- Amarillo National Center – Amarillo, Tx 4 (4)
- (BCSMP) Bexar County Sheriff’s Mounted Posse – San Antonio, Tx 3 (1)
- Lonesome Pine Equestrian Center – Lubbock, Tx 4 (1)
- Mallet Event Center & Arena – Levelland, TX 4.8 (4)
- Navarro County Exposition Center – Corsicana, TX 4 (1)
- Coombs Stable – Hutto, TX 3 (1)
- Northcrest Equestrian Center – Cleburne, TX 4.1 (7)