Equivent Take entries online for your event without any fees to you (the producer)
Visit Fort Worth – 800-433-5747
111 W. 4th Street, Suite 200, Fort Worth, Texas 76102
Established in Fort Worth, Texas in 1936, the Will Rogers Memorial Center now attracts in excess of 2 million visitors each year to the Cultural District. This 120-acre facility plays host to an extensive variety of cultural, corporate, educational and sporting events including many international-level equestrian and livestock shows.
- 120 acres of multi-purpose event facilities and exhibit halls
- Over 2,500 horse stalls and 2,250 cattle ties
- State-of-the-art equestrian facilities including an underground tunnel system
- Three climate-controlled show arenas including the historic Will Rogers Coliseum with 5,652 seats
- Art-deco Will Rogers Auditorium featuring 2,856 permanent seats
- Amon G. Carter Jr. Exhibit Halls including over 94,000 square feet of exhibit space
- 18,000 square-feet of ballroom and meeting space in Round-Up Inn
How much do you like this arena?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: