2200 NE Jacksonville Rd Ocala, Florida
An Ocala landmark since 1945, the Southeastern Livestock Pavilion enjoys a reputation as Marion County’s premier agricultural showplace. Easily accessible from all directions, the pavilion is located on Old Jacksonville Road, east of Highway 441 and north of Highway 27.
The pavilion features a covered arena with the largest clear-span roof south of Atlanta, grandstand seating for over 4,200 spectators, an adjacent indoor, air-conditioned sales auditorium with theater-style seating for 800 participants, and 226 stalls with iron gates-all under one roof! The pavilion’s rental areas include a field events area, an open arena, an air conditioned reception hall, an exhibition building, a picnic pavilion with showers as well as electric hookups, and even a paved parking lot for 1,000 vehicles.
Jointly owned by the Marion County Board of County Commissioners and the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, the pavilion is proudly managed by Marion County Extension Service.
Each year the pavilion plays host to numerous shows, sales and special events. From horse shows to rodeos, trade shows to meetings, the pavilion continually strives to offer the highest in quality and friendly service. We work hard to make your event successful!
Click on any photo below to enlarge
Top 10 places to eat in Ocala, FL
According to tripadvisor.com
- L Cross Equestrian Center – Lady Lake, FL 4.9 (7)
- Southeastern Livestock Pavilion – Ocala, FL 4.7 (3)
- Fred Smith Rodeo Arena, Brighton Indian Reservation, Okeechobee, FL 4 (2)
- Jim Brandon Equestrian Center – West Palm Beach, FL 4 (1)
- Hardee County Cattleman’s Arena – Wauchula, FL 4.3 (4)
- Bergeron Rodeo Grounds – Davie, FL 5 (1)
- Canterbury Equestrian Showplace – Newberry, FL 4.8 (6)
- Okeechobee County Agri-Civic Center/Fairgrounds – Okeechobee, FL 0 (0)