Address: 1710 N Broadway Ave Ada, OK 74820
Office Phone: 580-332-9267
Facebook: Click Here
Nearby Cities: Click here
Building #1: Convention Center
The 12,000 sq. foot convention center is heated and air-conditioned per season, and can accommodate seating for 750 to 1,000 people. There are three kitchens, a stage and sound system. Break-out rooms are adjacent to the large meeting room, providing a variety of options for your event.
Building #2: Small Animal Barn
This heated building measures 75 feet x 200 feet, and includes wash racks.
Building #3: Large Animal Barn
This building has a heated indoor arena measuring 150 feet x 80 feet, with 184 horse stalls or tie-outs for 300 cattle. There are enclosed wash racks, air-conditioned conference rooms and concessions. There is permanent seating for 500 with room for additional seating.
Building #4: All-Purpose Indoor Arena (Big Red Barn)
The Big Red Barn contains one of the state’s largest arenas. There is permanent seating for 2,500, with room for additional seating. The arena is heated and air-conditioned per season, and has concession and conference rooms.
RV Hooks up – $20.00 per night (electric only)
Stalls – $15.00 per night mandatory shavings
- Pontotoc Agri-Plex – Ada, OK 3.2 (5)
- Heart Of Oklahoma Exposition Center – Shawnee, Ok 0 (0)
- Hardy Murphy Coliseum – Ardmore, Ok 0 (0)
- Stephens County Fair and Expo Center – Duncan, Ok 4.7 (3)
- Victory Farms Arena – Ada, OK 3 (1)
- Jim Norick Arena – Oklahoma City, OK 4.5 (2)
- Great Plains Coliseum – Lawton, OK 0 (0)
- Chisholm Trail Expo Center Pavilion – Enid, OK 0 (0)
- Lazy J Arena – Stillwater, OK 4.5 (2)
- Lazy E Arena – Guthrie, OK 4.5 (2)
- Grady County Fairgrounds – Chickasha, Ok 4 (1)
- Claremore Expo Center – Claremore, OK 0 (0)